I gave all these posts a thumbs up this week. Read them, and I bet you’ll enjoy them too!Croctopus 3D and found things like “Terror at Blood Fart Lake” and “Sharktopus” waiting in the wings. I laughed out loud when I read this one because The Man and I have also ordered a few movies I’m not proud of, AND stuck them out until the awful painfully bad end. If you can relate, go share a laugh with them! Shabby Apple Dress you could wear to work or brunch with the hubs. (So fierce!) I’m entering, and you should too! (P.S. Hurry it ends on May 10th!) What Your Drink Says About You was one of her finest. It was there that I learned how to make a Vodka Soda and found out that drinking one says, “Whoa, check this out: I think I’ve found a way to get drunk without really having to taste the alcohol.” (Which is in fact, SO me!) Parade of Homes Tour blog hop party we just freed up the rest of our spring and summer Sundays because we can look at all the lovely detail inside hundreds of fabulous homes. I just can’t get enough of this blog hop and you’ll feel the same way too! (OMG, go like now, right now!) Garbage Pail Kid. Seriously Moms, you gotta read this one! Monster Troubles and weigh in on her dilemma now. May: National Food Month to find out why. (Hope you’re hungry!)
Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
The Wife Tweets!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- Sh*t Single Women Say to Married Women
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
- Best Sesame Street Themed Birthday Party Ever -- My God Son Turned ONE!
- A Little Love Letter to My Husband (Missing You!)
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
Grab the Button!