Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: Relationships
Admit That No Wife Is Good At Everything (And You Could Win A Copy of The Marriage Book Everyone Is Buzzing About!)
Do you remember that hot new marriage how-to book I blogged about pre-ordering last week and have been tweeting about ever since? Just in case you missed it, here’s a quick recap: It’s called Spousonomics: Using Economics to Master Love … Continue reading
My husband has made it no secret that he’s madly in love with actress Sanaa Lathan (on screen!), just like I’ve made no effort to hide my weekly panting over actor Shemar Moore when we’re watching new and repeat episodes … Continue reading
Dear Man, Don’t think I haven’t noticed that look on your face lately honey. We’ve been talking a lot about the bills and the bank account balances and all the B.S. that comes with it, and you haven’t smiled much … Continue reading
Now let’s get right to what I know you’re asking yourself right about now: What the heck is “choreplay”? Well, it’s exactly what it sounds like. As I recently read on FitPerez.com, choreplay is “the art of seduction by helping … Continue reading