Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: Relationships
Thanks to movies, TV, and books it isn’t hard to have a preconceived idea or mental picture of what married life should be like before you jump the broom. Then you take that leap and suddenly your skits don’t always … Continue reading
I wouldn’t have married a man who couldn’t make me laugh, but sometimes it’s the little things The Man does (that he may or may not even know he does) that really make me smile. Over the last couple days … Continue reading
I was only 21 years old when I met Gibran and he was just 23. A lot of people would say to us “young kids” back then that we didn’t really yet know what love was, and the chances of … Continue reading
This year we have been so very blessed. So many wonderful things have happened and I’m just so filled with gratitude for all the love and support we received this year and joy over all the wonderful things that have … Continue reading
This week marriage has been a blur. We’ve been just coming and going, and coming and going. I suppose it’s nothing to really complain about – especially after having had such a wonderful holiday weekend. After exchanging holiday blessings and … Continue reading
I just “stumbled” across this awesome analogy about dating, love, and self confidence on the web. (Found it using the totally underrated Stumble Upon tool.) It really speaks to self-esteem, dating, and what it means to have the optimism to … Continue reading