Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: Pornography
I think there’s a lesson or a message in everyone’s every woman’s story. I started this blog to share my story and to (hopefully) offer some been-there-done-that advice to those reading along the way. It’s been very therapeutic for me … Continue reading
If you hadn’t heard the news by now, a Brooklyn woman stabbed her husband to death with a pair of scissors on Friday after finding a porn flick in the home they share with their three young children. Apparently, the … Continue reading