Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: marriage
My little Love Homework blog party hop idea inspired my girl Jocelyn over at The Science of Marriage Blog her own marriage talk blog hop. You already know I’m all about healthy conversation about marriage so I’m in and you … Continue reading
Thought I meant pants? Nope, shorts is what we jokingly call it. You see it pisses The Man and I off every time we hear someone say something silly like, “we see who wears the pants in that relationship”. Who … Continue reading
A lot of things inspire me to want to keep my marriage healthy and happy. One of them is meeting other wives who are making it work every day, and loving it! I knew quite a few before I said … Continue reading
The fabulous and uber talented Beyonce debuted her new song 1+1 on American Idol last night and release the official track today. It’s so beautiful I cried the first time I heard it and every part of me wanted to … Continue reading