Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: marriage
Now that I’ve started an awesome (but crazy) new job I work 14-hour days and when I’m home I’m usually sleepwalking or blogging to catch up. Since The Man’s work schedule is almost completely opposite of mine we haven’t seen … Continue reading
Remember that living room makeover we embarked at the start of spring? Well, we’re proud to say we’ve finally finished – for now. Over the past few weeks we’ve added the finishing touches, and we can finally kick back and … Continue reading
I have to watch the new romantic comedy series “Single Ladies” on VH1 each Monday night for my job.( I write the recaps for Essence.com if you actually watch the show and ever want to check ‘em out.) On tonight’s … Continue reading
Ladies, my husband once again feels he has something very important to say on behalf of husbands worldwide. Watch him rant about why it frustrates him that I refuse to allow him to grocery shop alone. In my defense, you … Continue reading