Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: marriage
When you share a home together and a lifetime commitment to one another you don’t always get a lot of “me time”. I try to squeeze mine in when The Man is sleeping, since he goes to bed four hours … Continue reading
Admit That No Wife Is Good At Everything (And You Could Win A Copy of The Marriage Book Everyone Is Buzzing About!)
Do you remember that hot new marriage how-to book I blogged about pre-ordering last week and have been tweeting about ever since? Just in case you missed it, here’s a quick recap: It’s called Spousonomics: Using Economics to Master Love … Continue reading
My husband has made it no secret that he’s madly in love with actress Sanaa Lathan (on screen!), just like I’ve made no effort to hide my weekly panting over actor Shemar Moore when we’re watching new and repeat episodes … Continue reading