Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: lists
I write so much about our marriage, sharing a very candid and personal look at all the highs and lows, tears and laughs. But what I don’t often do is talk very personally about me. So I got to thinking, … Continue reading
Beyonce’s “If I Were A Boy” came on today in my blog soundtrack iTunes rotation and as I sang along to one of my ultimate B-style faves, I thought aloud, “What what I do if I were my husband?” I … Continue reading
I got schooled on a new concept today and it inspired me to write this list and to pass along the lesson. Wifey blogger and author Paula over at Spousonmics, my latest wife blog crush, posted a list like this … Continue reading