Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: Health
My husband and I started getting serious about taking multivitamins when we started losing weight for our wedding day. Before that we never really gave it much thought (a shame I know!) but once taking them became a regular part … Continue reading
Today was day four of the One Week to Better Sleep Challenge the man and I are participating in. If this were a class we’d be D-students! We’re failing horribly. As you know, the first night we were supposed to … Continue reading
Hey everybody! I’m participating in a health challenge for bloggers this week in honor of National Sleep Awareness Week and I wanted to pass along the info just in case it might be something you might want to do too. … Continue reading
Image by BURИBLUE via Flickr A team at the Indiana University School of Education recently released the results of a study on the effects of alcohol consumption and marriage. They found that people who drink more frequently wait later in … Continue reading