Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: chores
I bought this chalkboard basket from Target so my husband would stop misplacing my “stuff” when he cleans up after his “messy wife” his way.Show me a problem and I’ll shop for the solution! The caption says it all! Happy … Continue reading
This weekend marriage was wonderful! We had some fun, we enjoyed a romantic (and surprisingly warm) walk in the park, and we got a ton of stuff done around the house. Okay, actually, correction: My husband got a lot done … Continue reading
I just read about a man who pays his wife to do his laundry, and has been since 1996. Technically he pays her in gas money by filling up her tank every time it needs it. It sounds bizarre enough, … Continue reading