Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: Advice
My husband and I started getting serious about taking multivitamins when we started losing weight for our wedding day. Before that we never really gave it much thought (a shame I know!) but once taking them became a regular part … Continue reading
If you ask anyone who knows us well and who has spent a substantial amount of time with The Man and I they’ll probably swear that we rarely fight and always seem so happy. Now granted, we are very happy … Continue reading
The Man and I were recently on a game show together (sorry can’t say which just yet guys) and one of the questions we were asked spawned a debate between he and I on the way home about whether or … Continue reading
Dear Man, It’s been a little while since I wrote you a love letter. This is because rather than write just to write, I like to reach out to you when I feel the most compelled to do so. After … Continue reading