Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: Advice
It’s 2am and I wake up to hear the thump thump of giant feet. They sound like they’re headed down the hallway towards the kitchen. A few thuds later I hear the familiar sound of the fridge door opening and … Continue reading
It’s April Fools Day, and this morning I got my husband really good. I’m especially proud of this since he’s a tough one to fool because he knows me better than anyone and I’m a terrible, terrible liar. Since I … Continue reading
Sadly, most of us spend more time at work than we do at home, therefore whether you love ‘em or hate ‘em the truth is your co-workers are really kind of like family. It’s taken me awhile to get used … Continue reading
Last night I started begrudgingly tossing all of the Mega Millions tickets my husband and I stocked up on last week when we were hoping that we’d be the lucky ones to take home $314M. It’s always more fun buying … Continue reading
Dear Man, I remember a time when our weekends mostly consisted of rented movies, lots of wine, and endless board game battles. Back then we were just two young people in love with very little responsibility other than to make … Continue reading
A lot of things inspire me to want to keep my marriage healthy and happy. One of them is meeting other wives who are making it work every day, and loving it! I knew quite a few before I said … Continue reading