Life is filled with lessons, we all know that. Since there’s always something to be learned from love and marriage it’s safe to say that being married is really sort of like being a student sitting in the same classroom for life. Like it or not, your marriage is always in session.Most of us may have escaped the walls of the traditional classrooms by now but let’s face it ladies, we wives still have homework to do! Now I wasn’t always an A+ student but I was certainly great at group projects. That’s what gave me the inspiration for this new link party series on Man Wife and Dog. It’s called Love Homework. Every Tuesday I put up a little something something you can try that might in some way help you better understand or enjoy your marriage. It’s meant to be fun way for wife bloggers to get a little post inspiration each week and to help share link love with one another.
You in? Yes!!!
1) Stop by Man Wife and Dog Blog on Tuesday to find out what the week’s homework assignment is. If it’s something you’d like to try, do so, then blog about it sometime that week.
2) You must include the Love Homework badge at the bottom of each post so that other “students” can easily identify each other and to help get the word out about Love Homework!
3) Grab the link hop party code for each post by clicking “Get The Code Here” and place it in the bottom of your post using the html editor. (This will keep the party going on your blog!)
4) Come back and add a link to your “homework” post in the link party beneath that week’s assignment post.
5) Visit the other “homework” posts and show come comment love.
6) And you’re done! It’s that easy, promise!
(Remember: Inserting the badge into your post is as simple as copying and pasting the badge code below into your html post editor. If you’re having trouble getting the badge to show up properly, try replacing all the smart quotes (those curly quotation marks — there are 16 total) within the code once its in your blog editor to make sure they’re all cleaned up.)
As always if you have any questions or problems feel free to reach out to me any time. Now have fun, it’s a link party after all!
Love Homework Archives
Assignment #1: Say It On A Post It
Assignment #2: Revisit An Old Memory Together
Assignment #3: Dedicate A Song to Him