Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Category Archives: Viral Videos
Another gem i stumbled across that I couldn’t wait to share. If you’re a cinema fan you’re really going to enjoy this one. This sweet couple made this little mini movie that begins with a reenactment of how they met, … Continue reading →
Happy Friday you guys! I’ve got some new proposal joy to share with you today. This wife-to-be got way more than “car service” when she arrived at baggage claim in the Nashville Airport. [youtube width=”560″ height=”397″]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vErkf-vSvgs[/youtube] Did you enjoy what … Continue reading →
This one is for all my dog owners out there. The Dog, like most dogs, frequently begs for table scraps. (Despite all her better home training.) This isn’t unusual, but lately it’s pretty darn funny. Why? She’s begging most often … Continue reading →
You guys know how much I love sharing unique proposal videos I stumble across. Found one today that’s so unique and very cool. A very creative guy used a stop motion sketch to pop the question to his girlfriend. We … Continue reading →
Every now and then you read or see something in the news that is just so disturbing you have no words. This was one of those moments for me. Seriously, I have no words…just watch. (These reality TV casting people … Continue reading →
My office bestie Charlise shared this gem with me at work yesterday. The video really doesn’t need an introduction but I will say this. I was recently talking to a friend about her frustrations with the fact that her boyfriend … Continue reading →