Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Category Archives: Diary of a Spoiled Rotten Yorkie
The Man is really a die-hard Indianapolis Colts fan but when they lost to The Jets he decided not to be a sore loser and support the home team. Now, The Dog is on board too. Me? I could honestly … Continue reading
I knew marriage would be about sacrifice, but last I checked The Dog’s name isn’t on our marriage license. You see, I bought this fabulous faux fur throw by Cynthia Rowley for a steal at Marshall’s during the holiday shopping … Continue reading
It’s our tradition to go out for a lovely dinner on Christmas Eve. Last year, we went to The Chart House in Weehawken, NJ and when we came home Gibran proposed. This year, we spent the evening celebrating with close … Continue reading
I caved and bought Karma an entire tin of holiday dog treats from Bed Bath and Beyond. We put the whole platter down for her and THIS is what happened…HILARIOUS!
Each year around the holidays I break the norm and buy Karma ONE piece of clothing. I never wanted to be one of those women who dresses up her dog like a baby, so I usually just get her something … Continue reading
It was cute and funny when Karma was a puppy with baby teeth and some respect for her owners. Then, she grew up, her real teeth grew in, and she realized she has us wrapped around her paw. Now…sigh…she tries … Continue reading