Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Category Archives: Married Life
I picked the right guy. (Thank God!) But, he wasn’t the guy I thought I’d choose to spend forever after with – seriously. But, trust and believe, he’s better. I’m thankful every day that I chose well. I remember fantasizing … Continue reading
Marriage and learning always go hand-in-hand. The lessons don’t stop at marriage they only become more valuable. In a marriage you will grow and explore together continuously and you’ll find that some lessons are much harder than others. You recognize … Continue reading
Marriage is a lot of things – teamwork, rewarding, inspiring – but easy it is not. It’s during those moments that you’ve both reached wit’s end and you’re looking at each other with more disdain than love, that you often … Continue reading
Three years ago when we moved into the apartment we live in now we bought a leather (we think) sectional set from one of those discount furniture warehouses. I wanted to go somewhere like Macy’s and purchase a living room … Continue reading
I adore holidays. I enjoy anticipating them, celebrating them, and especially embracing the spirit of them. Holidays are my thing. My husband calls me the “holiday guru”. Okay, so you get it, I freakin’ love holidays. Now, let’s move on… … Continue reading
Have you guys heard about the Boston Globe reporter who tweeted blow by blow details of a married couple’s fight at a Burger King? Yup, he went there. While sitting near a couple bickering at the fast food joint he … Continue reading