Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Author Archives: ManWifeDog
I just “stumbled” across this awesome analogy about dating, love, and self confidence on the web. (Found it using the totally underrated Stumble Upon tool.) It really speaks to self-esteem, dating, and what it means to have the optimism to … Continue reading
A certain someone in my home seems to think that the correct way to display toilet paper is with the loose end hanging underneath the role. (I’m not naming names but last I checked dogs can’t do housework!) To me, … Continue reading
Finally started uploading Flip Videos from our fabulous honeymoon in Maui and Las Vegas. Here’s a funny clip we made our first morning in Maui during a seaside breakfast at our hotel, The Grand Wailea Waldorf Astoria. The funniest part … Continue reading
It was cute and funny when Karma was a puppy with baby teeth and some respect for her owners. Then, she grew up, her real teeth grew in, and she realized she has us wrapped around her paw. Now…sigh…she tries … Continue reading
Now that Christmas has come early for us (AKA we got married and blessed with so many lovely gifts from our wedding registry), The Hubby, The Dog, and I have been surrounded by one cool new house toy after another. … Continue reading
Like most tech-savvy brides these days, as soon as I got my hands on all my wedding photos, I put my favorites up onFacebook. In the weeks that followed lots of congratulatory e-mails came into my inbox – many of … Continue reading