Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Author Archives: ManWifeDog
I caved and bought Karma an entire tin of holiday dog treats from Bed Bath and Beyond. We put the whole platter down for her and THIS is what happened…HILARIOUS!
Image via Wikipedia Today the hubby and I set off to endure the lines, crowds, and traffic in the hopes of crossing off all of the names on our holiday list. Yes, we’re last minute shoppers – guilty! I just … Continue reading
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas in the Watkins’ home. We’re so excited to be spending our first Christmas together as husband and wife (and dog!). It’s The Hubby’s favorite time of year, and it would be mine … Continue reading
The Watkins’ Holiday Music Playlist “I’m Dreaming Of A White Christmas” – The Drifters “Let It Snow” – Boyz II Men “Last Christmas” – Wham “Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree” – Brenda Lee “This Christmas” – Donny Hathaway “Christmas Is … Continue reading
My dear friend Lauren Massey (we’ve been tighter than tight since college days in Atlanta!) and her beloved Ron threw a jack and jill baby shower over the weekend for their brand new baby girl Ananda Faye Massey-Pendergrass. Gibran and … Continue reading
1. Duct-Tape Wallet (uncommongoods.com, $15) For the husband who runs through wallets like his wife does shoes. This one claims to be durable enough to keep up with the manliest of men. 2. iPlunge iPod Stand (perpetualkid.com, $5.99) For the … Continue reading