Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Author Archives: ManWifeDog
I stumbled upon this hilarious piece called an “Ode to Nice Guys” the other day. It’s basically an unapologetic rant about how women overlook great guys in their lives every day. It made me think about the “nice guy” I … Continue reading
Yes, it happened. It was late, late one night last week and my neighbor Lauren dropped by unexpectedly for a glass of wine. She was wearing her brand new purple Snuggie. So I of course immediately ran and grabbed mine. … Continue reading
The big blizzard began yesterday afternoon and it’s been kicking our East Coast’s butts ever since. The hubby stayed home from work because his job closed and I’ve been working from home. Here’s a list of five things to do … Continue reading
It’s our tradition to go out for a lovely dinner on Christmas Eve. Last year, we went to The Chart House in Weehawken, NJ and when we came home Gibran proposed. This year, we spent the evening celebrating with close … Continue reading
Better card? Vote for your favorite!Market Research Related articles The Making of a New Holiday Tradition (Annual Santa Hats!) (manwifeanddog.com) The Making Of Our First Christmas As A Married Couple (manwifeanddog.com) Awkward Family Thanksgiving Photos (thedailybeast.com)
My 1-year-old godson Liam falling asleep at Panera after spending the day shopping with the girls. Little moments like this make me so happy. Liam lights my days up and watching this video will light yours up too. Happy Holidays!:-)