Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Author Archives: ManWifeDog
Yes, it’s that time again. Like most Americans, The Man and I don’t usually make a habit of sticking to the goals we set at the beginning of each year, but this year we’ve promised to hold each other accountable … Continue reading
This year we have been so very blessed. So many wonderful things have happened and I’m just so filled with gratitude for all the love and support we received this year and joy over all the wonderful things that have … Continue reading
I had a feeling I’d be blogging about this sooner or later. Here’s the situation: I, The Wife, cherish my wedding rings and feel naked if I’m not wearing them on my fingers. So much so that if I’ve forgotten … Continue reading
This week marriage has been a blur. We’ve been just coming and going, and coming and going. I suppose it’s nothing to really complain about – especially after having had such a wonderful holiday weekend. After exchanging holiday blessings and … Continue reading