Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Author Archives: ManWifeDog
Oh, girls just wanna have fun! One of the things I respect most about the relationship I have with my husband is that we have a live and let live policy when it comes to our individual social lives. Sure … Continue reading
Found this very, very interesting article on HuffingtonPost.com today. It’s all about pet custody battles and how they’re becoming more and more popular on court dockets these days. Here’s a snippet: “According to the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, attorneys … Continue reading
BlackBridalBliss.com is showing us more love this week! First I guest-blogged for them during my engagement, then just a few weeks ago they featured our wedding story as part of a fabulous Tie The Knot Tuesday, and now today she’s … Continue reading
Dear Man, Although we swore we’d make more time for each other this week, it has been just as busy as ever for both of us. I miss you babe! I know you’re reading this from work on your lunch … Continue reading
Image via Wikipedia It’s a little inside joke between us that most times makes me laugh, but every now and then makes me crazy. We communicate (a lot!) about what we want individually and how we think things should be … Continue reading
I was only 21 years old when I met Gibran and he was just 23. A lot of people would say to us “young kids” back then that we didn’t really yet know what love was, and the chances of … Continue reading