Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Unfortunately I lost my mother at a very young age. I try not to focus on the void her passing left in my life, but sometimes I do wonder what it would have been like to grow up with her … Continue reading
If you’re married, you’ve been there, at least once or twice. You know, that moment when you realize a series of words just flew right out of your mouth that you wish, more than anything, that you could just suck … Continue reading
Today is a very, very special day here on Man Wife and Dog Blog! It’s Man and I’s first wedding anniversary!!! We’ve hit the one-year mark and we couldn’t be happier with how wonderful our first year of marriage has … Continue reading
Remember when my godson Liam turned one and his mother (my bestie) threw him that fabulous sesame street themed birthday party I shared? Well, he turned two last month, and my friend, the party-planner extraordinaire, is at it again. This … Continue reading
As I’ve said before, I’m always writing lists…some worth sharing, others, well, not so much. This list came to me on the train ride home last night and I think it’s well worth the heads up. I present to you … Continue reading
Honestly, I could go on and on about how romantic, relaxing, and all-around fun it is to go pick apples and pumpkins with the person you love. However, you know what they say: A picture is worth a thousand words. … Continue reading