Disclaimer: This is not at all scientific. It’s just a little something I believe to be true. If you’re married, my guess is you too can answer them without hesitation. (Post your answers in the comment section below if you agree!)
1. How does your husband make you better?
2. What was the exact moment when you knew your husband was the one?
3. What’s the biggest challenge in your marriage?
4. How do you best communicate your love to each other?
5. When all else fails, what can you do to get him to crack a smile?
6. What does your husband love most about you?
7. Do you remember what you said in your vows? Quote a line!
I’m a team player – see my answers after the jump!
1. He teaches me to stand up for myself when others take advantage.
2. When I realized moving 3,000 miles away from him was the worst decision I’d ever made.
3. Balancing the two different worlds we come from.
4. Through laughter.
5. Say anything in my terrible fake British accent.
6. It’s a tie between the size of my heart and my smile.
7. Nearly every word. “You make me happy, you make me whole. You were such a beautiful surprise.”