Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Because the scenario always goes a little something like this: [The Setting: I’m at work and call home to talk to The Man, who gets there hours before I do.] (Phone rings) The Man: Hello? The Wife: Hey Honey! How’s … Continue reading
When we started telling people that we were FINALLY getting married after six year of dating, we got a lot of unsolicited advice. It spanned all the usual stuff – home buying, wedding costs, taxes and credit – but one … Continue reading
As I mentioned before, since we’re newlyweds who can’t afford a new house, we’re settling for a new look in ever room in our apartment instead. This month we’re on a mission to transform our living room without breaking the … Continue reading
A lot of things inspire me to want to keep my marriage healthy and happy. One of them is meeting other wives who are making it work every day, and loving it! I knew quite a few before I said … Continue reading
Beyonce’s “If I Were A Boy” came on today in my blog soundtrack iTunes rotation and as I sang along to one of my ultimate B-style faves, I thought aloud, “What what I do if I were my husband?” I … Continue reading