Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Monthly Archives: January 2011
Yesterday I found this off-the-wall ad on Jezebel, one of my favorite pro-women blogs. Apparently across the pond the people of Britain are freaking out because “the number of British people marrying has dropped to its lowest level since 1862”, … Continue reading
Yesterday Glamour.com (for a third time!) and now today Madame Noire too?!! I’m one seriously happy camper these days, thanks to all the love my little blog has received lately. I’m so very glad that people enjoy reading this blog … Continue reading
I rarely find the good stuff online on purpose, usually the best things find me like a happy accident. I found the newest addition to my winter reading list that way today. Here’s how it went down: First, I finally … Continue reading
No I’m not joking. A recent AP poll revealed some fascinating facts about super-involved pet owners like us. Perhaps the most shocking being that although most pet owners say they would get rid of their pets before losing a spouse … Continue reading
If something is making it into our family scrapbook you’ll definitely hear about it here first. Today on Glamour.com my weight-loss journey is featured as part of a wedding weight loss piece called “These Brides Lost 50 Pounds Each For Their Wedding … Continue reading
Image by BURИBLUE via Flickr A team at the Indiana University School of Education recently released the results of a study on the effects of alcohol consumption and marriage. They found that people who drink more frequently wait later in … Continue reading