Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Monthly Archives: December 2010
It’s our tradition to go out for a lovely dinner on Christmas Eve. Last year, we went to The Chart House in Weehawken, NJ and when we came home Gibran proposed. This year, we spent the evening celebrating with close … Continue reading
Better card? Vote for your favorite!Market Research Related articles The Making of a New Holiday Tradition (Annual Santa Hats!) (manwifeanddog.com) The Making Of Our First Christmas As A Married Couple (manwifeanddog.com) Awkward Family Thanksgiving Photos (thedailybeast.com)
My 1-year-old godson Liam falling asleep at Panera after spending the day shopping with the girls. Little moments like this make me so happy. Liam lights my days up and watching this video will light yours up too. Happy Holidays!:-)
Remember how I was venting about having to sleep on the couch because Gibran has to sleep with the TV on? Well, we found a solution to that little problem – thank God! It’s called the Sound Asleep Comfort Pillow … Continue reading
Some of the things that are said or done in our home leave us laughing on our knees (literally!). SO, we decided to take notes and share some of them with the world… Here’s a sampling of things I heard … Continue reading
My good friend, and former co-worker at TheKnot.com Meredith Bodgas, writes for Glamour.com’s Save the Date wedding blog. Today she wrote about our wedding (which was extra sweet because she also had a purple wedding at the Stonehouse at Stirling … Continue reading