My dear friend Lauren Massey (we’ve been tighter than tight since college days in Atlanta!) and her beloved Ron threw a jack and jill baby shower over the weekend for their brand new baby girl Ananda Faye Massey-Pendergrass. Gibran and I hopped in the car and headed to D.C. for the event. We had so much fun at the shower and meeting Lauren and Ron’s fabulous friends. The best part perhaps, was when she asked me to be one of Ananda’s God mothers. As you know, I’m a already a proud proud God Momma to an awesome little boy. (Remember my God son Liam’s fabulous sesame street themed birthday I raved about?) I’m thrilled to have the honor for a second time and so excited that my girl Lauren has welcomed a beautiful baby girl into this world. Lauren, you’re going to make a great mommy – promise! Okay, so without further ado, here are pictures from the awesome event held at the lovely Capital Skyline Hotel. It was truly a wonderful weekend! Congrats again you two!!!
Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!