Tonight after work I was taking a nap on the couch and Gibran woke me up out of nowhere and stuck his iPod ear buds in my ear and told me he was dedicating this song to me. He requested I listen to every single word as I lay there. I did, and it brought me to tears. Sometimes it’s really just the smallest things that truly remind you why you chose to marry the person staring at you from across the room. Why you chose them and no one else and why you vowed to be true to them and them only. I just sniffed and balled my way through one of those small moments in life, and so I wanted to share the song. It’s called “Stop This World” by Ne-Yo, who’s really incredibly underrated as an artist. And, if you haven’t heard this song yet, and you’re a sucker for love ballads like we are, I’m guessing it’s going to be your new musical obsession of the moment. Enjoy – I sure the hell did!
Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!