Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Monthly Archives: November 2010
Related articles Hawaii Five-0: 50 reasons to visit Maui (thestar.com)
Remember that exciting news I mentioned on FB the other day? Well here it is. Our wedding is featured in today’s edition of the New York Post! Here’s the clip for anyone who can’t get to a newsstand.
Another stolen moment from our honeymoon. I love this clip because we look happy, relaxed, and MARRIED! LOL!
I just “stumbled” across this awesome analogy about dating, love, and self confidence on the web. (Found it using the totally underrated Stumble Upon tool.) It really speaks to self-esteem, dating, and what it means to have the optimism to … Continue reading
A certain someone in my home seems to think that the correct way to display toilet paper is with the loose end hanging underneath the role. (I’m not naming names but last I checked dogs can’t do housework!) To me, … Continue reading