Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Monthly Archives: September 2010
If you hadn’t heard the news by now, a Brooklyn woman stabbed her husband to death with a pair of scissors on Friday after finding a porn flick in the home they share with their three young children. Apparently, the … Continue reading
A few funny snapshots from The Dog’s first encounter with a lake (and waves!).
I spent the weekend prepping for and attending an amazing first birthday party. My wonderful god son Liam turned one over the weekend and to celebrate his momma threw him the mother of all first birthday parties. The chosen theme of … Continue reading
I just stumbled across this surprisingly inspirational and fun site that lets you create, share, and manage your personal Bucket List. (It’s called BucketList.org!) I had never officially written one of those “Things to Do Before I Die” lists, so … Continue reading
Now that we’re about to become husband and wife, I’m especially on the hunt for new his and hers accessories for our home. (I love ANYTHING personalized.) This week my obsession has been pillowcases. We spend a lot of time … Continue reading
Yesterday I was making a latte run at Dunkin Donuts when a woman stopped me to compliment me on my engagement ring. She then proceeded to ask the usual questions. You know, things like, “When’s the wedding?” and “how did … Continue reading