Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: Wife
Beyonce’s “If I Were A Boy” came on today in my blog soundtrack iTunes rotation and as I sang along to one of my ultimate B-style faves, I thought aloud, “What what I do if I were my husband?” I … Continue reading
Do you believe in fate? Most days I exercise my free will and try to imagine that in this world the hard work we put in and the decisions we make (both good and bad) are actually what dictate our … Continue reading
A lot of things inspire me to want to keep my marriage healthy and happy. One of them is meeting other wives who are making it work every day, and loving it! I knew quite a few before I said … Continue reading
This weekend marriage was wonderful! We had some fun, we enjoyed a romantic (and surprisingly warm) walk in the park, and we got a ton of stuff done around the house. Okay, actually, correction: My husband got a lot done … Continue reading
Stumbled across this little joke today during lunch from the archives of Divine Soul and I laughed so hard I just had to share. I won’t blow the punch line but let’s just say I really hope The Man doesn’t … Continue reading
Despite his best efforts to talk me out of getting him a gift I was still determined to show my husband some extra special love on our first Valentine’s Day as husband and wife. My master plan was as follows: … Continue reading