Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: Wife
I write so much about our marriage, sharing a very candid and personal look at all the highs and lows, tears and laughs. But what I don’t often do is talk very personally about me. So I got to thinking, … Continue reading
I had so much fun answering a bunch of random questions over on No Longer Unemployed No Longer A Bride this week that I thought it might be fun to pose a few of my own burning questions to you … Continue reading
It’s April Fools Day, and this morning I got my husband really good. I’m especially proud of this since he’s a tough one to fool because he knows me better than anyone and I’m a terrible, terrible liar. Since I … Continue reading
Dear Man, It’s been a little while since I wrote you a love letter. This is because rather than write just to write, I like to reach out to you when I feel the most compelled to do so. After … Continue reading
Remember that impromptu list that came about from me hearing Beyonce’s “If I Were A Boy” on the radio one night? Well, the list goes on! If I Were My Husband I Would 10. Stop sleeping in the same spot … Continue reading