Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: Wife
Rant alert! Whenever I need anything out of my purse and it’s closer to my husband the conversation usually goes exactly like this: Man: Where are my shades? Have you seen them? Wife: Yup, I thought you might leave them … Continue reading
I heart my sisters! The hard moments wouldn’t be the same if they weren’t there with a patient ear, mall coupon, or sympathy brownie – seriously. Every wife needs a ladies’ night!
First let me just say “thank you!” everyone for joining forces with me last week to defend “happy marriages” when our love was attacked via email. I was touched, truly. Luckily, hate mail isn’t the only thing that comes through … Continue reading
A lot of things inspire me to want to keep my marriage healthy and happy. One of them is meeting other wives who are making it work every day, and loving it! I knew quite a few before I said … Continue reading
I got an e-mail from a reader today who wrote the following in my contact box: “So you guys don’t have any problems and everything is sooo peachy huh? Yeah right!!!! Tell the whole truth! Not just the candy coated … Continue reading
Now they say the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach but does that road lead all the way to marriage? It’s an age-old question really. Can your cooking making him fall madly in love? Since I ‘m … Continue reading