Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: wedding
Black Love Poster is a very beautiful submission blog paying tribute to black love. We’re on there today and if you have a beautiful photo or video to share you should submit it too! I’m beginning to love the simplicity … Continue reading
Life’s full of lessons and I’m always learning (sometimes the hard way) and taking notes — especially when it comes to my marriage. We’re only about 3 months in so I expect to fall and get a few scrapes every … Continue reading
Like most tech-savvy brides these days, as soon as I got my hands on all my wedding photos, I put my favorites up onFacebook. In the weeks that followed lots of congratulatory e-mails came into my inbox – many of … Continue reading
Okay so I know you’re probably thinking, “She said she was getting married, but that was like three weeks ago. Did she go on a honeymoon and never come back?!” Fine, so I’ve been MIA – but can you blame … Continue reading
Today I went into Kleinfeld’s Bridal in New York for my final dress fitting. (Isn’t she a beauty? Her name’s Adele from Amsale!) I’ve waited 6 months for this day to come, because it was love at first sight between … Continue reading
Yesterday I was making a latte run at Dunkin Donuts when a woman stopped me to compliment me on my engagement ring. She then proceeded to ask the usual questions. You know, things like, “When’s the wedding?” and “how did … Continue reading