Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
The Wife Tweets!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- Sh*t Single Women Say to Married Women
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
- Best Sesame Street Themed Birthday Party Ever -- My God Son Turned ONE!
- A Little Love Letter to My Husband (Missing You!)
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: wedding advice
Now, let’s be honest here: The majority of married couples don’t actually get around to having sex on their wedding night. You might as well scrap what watching all those rom-coms taught you. After all the craziness that is surviving … Continue reading
Hey out there! I’m excited to say that the team over at wedding site GetMarried.com has asked me to guest chat on their Facebook fan page today from 12-1pm EST. If you know a bride-to-be looking for any first hand … Continue reading
Yesterday Glamour.com (for a third time!) and now today Madame Noire too?!! I’m one seriously happy camper these days, thanks to all the love my little blog has received lately. I’m so very glad that people enjoy reading this blog … Continue reading
A lot of things inspire me to want to keep my marriage healthy and happy. One of them is meeting other wives who are making it work every day, and loving it. I knew quite a few before I said … Continue reading
Welcome back to Fab Posts Fridays! I read these posts this week and loved them and I’m thinking you will too! What Marriage Looks Like to Me is a single guy’s explanation for why marriage is less like a jail … Continue reading
Life’s full of lessons and I’m always learning (sometimes the hard way) and taking notes — especially when it comes to my marriage. We’re only about 3 months in so I expect to fall and get a few scrapes every … Continue reading