Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: Valentine’s Day
YOU’RE LOVED BY SOMEONE You don’t need to be someone’s Valentine to be “loved” today, or any day. Somewhere, somehow, somebody loves you. I refused to believe it isn’t so. Maybe they haven’t ever told you, or maybe they have, … Continue reading
Our little guide to spending less and loving more this Valentine’s Day. Make Each Other Cards You could do what the corporate giants at Hallmark want you to, and go and buy each other six-dollar Valentine’s Day cards written from … Continue reading
Despite his best efforts to talk me out of getting him a gift I was still determined to show my husband some extra special love on our first Valentine’s Day as husband and wife. My master plan was as follows: … Continue reading
Baby, this is how we writers/journalists say Happy Valentine’s Day. I love you like a fat kid loves cake! These wonderful Valentine’s Day cards for journalists are care of 10,000 Words. The super famous tech savvy blog my good friend … Continue reading