Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: the dog
The Dog got to meet her idol, Victoria Stilwell from Animal Planet’s It’s Me Or The Dog, and we were happy to take her to the book signing because we LOVE her show too. (Sorry Cesar Millan!!)
Forgive us, we don’t yet have kids! Our little fur baby is three years old today, and 21 in dog years! Yes, we’re pouring her a shot tonight – just kidding, PETA!
…who’s a little camera shy right now because she got punished for missing her wee-wee pad AGAIN. But she insisted she get more play on the blog so she has a video message she’d like to share with all you … Continue reading
It was cute and funny when Karma was a puppy with baby teeth and some respect for her owners. Then, she grew up, her real teeth grew in, and she realized she has us wrapped around her paw. Now…sigh…she tries … Continue reading