Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: Sex
I overheard two women giddily talking about something called the “forty beads” game in line at Dunkin Donuts the other day and using the word “sex” quite frequently in the conversation. I seriously couldn’t wait to google what the heck … Continue reading
Now let’s get right to what I know you’re asking yourself right about now: What the heck is “choreplay”? Well, it’s exactly what it sounds like. As I recently read on FitPerez.com, choreplay is “the art of seduction by helping … Continue reading
I think there’s a lesson or a message in everyone’s every woman’s story. I started this blog to share my story and to (hopefully) offer some been-there-done-that advice to those reading along the way. It’s been very therapeutic for me … Continue reading