Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: romance
A couple weekends ago we took advantage of the warm weather and snuck in a milkshake break with our neighbors and good friends Matt and Summer. We actually live right down the street from the famous diner Holstens (where the … Continue reading
I’m one of those people that looks for meaning and value in everything I see and do. I chose to post this picture we took together last weekend in the park because when I look at it I see a … Continue reading
Dear Man, Last night I promised you that we would watch a movie together. I believe my exact words were:”We can definitely do that honey.” When you picked me up from the train station I had every intention of curling … Continue reading
Back during our first year of dating I made a terrible, terrible, mistake. I told my then-boyfriend, now husband, that I wasn’t really in to getting flowers. He had nearly killed himself and spent a small fortune trying to surprise … Continue reading
Dear Man, It’s been a little while since I wrote you a love letter. This is because rather than write just to write, I like to reach out to you when I feel the most compelled to do so. After … Continue reading
Dear Man, You know how I like to hoard photos? Well it’s a good thing I do. Last night I was rummaging through an old bin and found this one. I held it in my hands for awhile and just … Continue reading