Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: Relationships
My good friend Bridgette over at BlackBridalBliss.com posted yesterday about a controversial article on marriage that she read in Harper’s Bazaar. She posed the question, “Is staying in love a choice?”, which came directly from the title of the piece; … Continue reading
After all of the snow we had this winter in New Jersey I for one am standing here with giant welcome signs happily ushering in the spring. Today it begins, and that means our first winter as husband and wife … Continue reading
Now my husband has made it no secret that one of his least favorite things about me sometimes is my “nagging” tendencies. I’d like to think of myself as a pusher and a doer but to him my “do this” … Continue reading
The first year of marriage is like that super coaster at the amusement park you always went to as a kid. You remember the one. It’s super fast, scary as hell in some places, turns your world upside down momentarily, … Continue reading
When we started telling people that we were FINALLY getting married after six year of dating, we got a lot of unsolicited advice. It spanned all the usual stuff – home buying, wedding costs, taxes and credit – but one … Continue reading