Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: Relationships
Ladies, my husband once again feels he has something very important to say on behalf of husbands worldwide. Watch him rant about why it frustrates him that I refuse to allow him to grocery shop alone. In my defense, you … Continue reading
It sure does pay to get your facts right! Until I read this article on ABCNews.com I was still 100 percent under the impression that the majority of marriages end in divorce and that the divorce right in our country … Continue reading
If you missed my Twitter announcement, you should know that I got a fab new job girls! (I’m going to be the new Relationship Editor for Essence.com as of Monday – woot, woot!) Although that’s exciting news, the little medical … Continue reading
A lot of things inspire me to want to keep my marriage healthy and happy. One of them is meeting other wives who are making it work every day, and loving it! I knew quite a few before I said … Continue reading
It’s a great question and I can’t really take credit for asking it. I read it over on Jezebel in an article about the demise of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver‘s marriage. (I was a little shocked too — they … Continue reading
Rant alert! Whenever I need anything out of my purse and it’s closer to my husband the conversation usually goes exactly like this: Man: Where are my shades? Have you seen them? Wife: Yup, I thought you might leave them … Continue reading