Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: relationship advice
What are they? Nights when we both agree to disagree on what to do together so we decide to do things apart. These nights make our marriage stronger. They keep us from smothering each other or going crazy because we’ve … Continue reading
Life’s full of lessons and I’m always learning (sometimes the hard way) and taking notes — especially when it comes to my marriage. We’re only about 3 months in so I expect to fall and get a few scrapes every … Continue reading
Thanks to movies, TV, and books it isn’t hard to have a preconceived idea or mental picture of what married life should be like before you jump the broom. Then you take that leap and suddenly your skits don’t always … Continue reading
I wouldn’t have married a man who couldn’t make me laugh, but sometimes it’s the little things The Man does (that he may or may not even know he does) that really make me smile. Over the last couple days … Continue reading
Oh, girls just wanna have fun! One of the things I respect most about the relationship I have with my husband is that we have a live and let live policy when it comes to our individual social lives. Sure … Continue reading
Found this very, very interesting article on HuffingtonPost.com today. It’s all about pet custody battles and how they’re becoming more and more popular on court dockets these days. Here’s a snippet: “According to the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, attorneys … Continue reading