Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: relationship advice
Dear Man, Can you believe how much the whole topic keeps coming up? We keep hearing, “So when are you guys getting pregnant?” or “Is the baby on the way yet?” It’s a riot! Even when I’m around friends the … Continue reading
A lot of things inspire me to want to keep my marriage healthy and happy. One of them is meeting other wives who are making it work every day, and loving it. I knew quite a few before I said … Continue reading
I don’t call Gibran a keeper for no reason. Lucky for me, my husband lets me be myself and each day loves me just as I am, good or bad. That’s one of the qualities I love and appreciate most … Continue reading
Dear Man, I know we talked about this over and over (and over!) again and because of that you’re probably not going to like what I have to say. I know how much it means to you for me to … Continue reading
The very fascinating findings of a recent survey comparing men’s behavior before they marry, during the marriage, and after one were recently highlighted on a New York Time’s blog. What’s perhaps most captivating about it is that the study compared … Continue reading
The feature’s called “Your Weird, Awkward, Dorky, But Somehow Romantic Moments” and of course we qualify. I share my addiction for karaoke video games and how awesome my husband is for playing them with me to cheer me up. (His … Continue reading