Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: relationship advice
Two weeks left until Valentine’s Day wives! Though my husband likes to say it’s really “the woman’s holiday”, I think it’s always nice to show him some love too. So for the last few weeks I’ve been looking for a … Continue reading
A lot of things inspire me to want to keep my marriage healthy and happy. One of them is meeting other wives who are making it work every day, and loving it! I knew quite a few before I said … Continue reading
Image by z_fishies via Flickr Dear Man, I’m writing you this morning because I have a little confession to share. Ready for this one? I snooped through your phone last night while you were sleeping. In my defense, I wasn’t … Continue reading
Yesterday I found this off-the-wall ad on Jezebel, one of my favorite pro-women blogs. Apparently across the pond the people of Britain are freaking out because “the number of British people marrying has dropped to its lowest level since 1862”, … Continue reading
I rarely find the good stuff online on purpose, usually the best things find me like a happy accident. I found the newest addition to my winter reading list that way today. Here’s how it went down: First, I finally … Continue reading
Last week when I blogged about the things a wife should always defer to her husband on, I promised that I’d follow it up with a post about the reverse. Well, I’m a woman of my word! So here goes … Continue reading