Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: relationship advice
First let me just say “thank you!” everyone for joining forces with me last week to defend “happy marriages” when our love was attacked via email. I was touched, truly. Luckily, hate mail isn’t the only thing that comes through … Continue reading
Since it’s no secret that we’re big fans of the new book Spousonmoics the authors asked us to be a part of a Yahoo TV feature on them and the book that aired on Tech Ticker. We had such fun! … Continue reading
I think there’s a lesson or a message in everyone’s every woman’s story. I started this blog to share my story and to (hopefully) offer some been-there-done-that advice to those reading along the way. It’s been very therapeutic for me … Continue reading
I got schooled on a new concept today and it inspired me to write this list and to pass along the lesson. Wifey blogger and author Paula over at Spousonmics, my latest wife blog crush, posted a list like this … Continue reading