Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
- Sh*t Single Women Say to Married Women
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: relationship advice
A while back I read this awesomely frank and very entertaining article by writer Janelle Harris called 10 Annoying Things Single Women Hate to Hear on ESSENCE.com (full disclosure: I work there) and it tickled me just how spot on … Continue reading
I’m often asked by readers (and girlfriends) exactly how I knew my husband was The One? That’s actually a tough question. Don’t get me wrong, I have many reasons for choosing Man to be my one and only, but those … Continue reading
It’s not often that I call people out for their wrongdoings on this blog, but these feelings have been simmering for some time and I need to release them. (Hey, I’m a writer, that’s what I do.) I’ve had the … Continue reading
A lot of things inspire me to want to keep my marriage healthy and happy. One of them is meeting other wives who are making it work every day, and loving it! I knew quite a few before I said … Continue reading