Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: proposals
Another gem i stumbled across that I couldn’t wait to share. If you’re a cinema fan you’re really going to enjoy this one. This sweet couple made this little mini movie that begins with a reenactment of how they met, … Continue reading →
Happy Friday you guys! I’ve got some new proposal joy to share with you today. This wife-to-be got way more than “car service” when she arrived at baggage claim in the Nashville Airport. [youtube width=”560″ height=”397″]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vErkf-vSvgs[/youtube] Did you enjoy what … Continue reading →
Now you ladies already know I’m a sucker for a super sweet proposal moment. Here are to more GREAT ones I found to share with you all. Introducing Siysanga and Lebo’s proposal video. What I love most about this one … Continue reading →
I want to feel sorry for this guy, and then I kind of don’t at the same time. She looks VERY adamant about saying “no” to this one, so he must have had an idea that she wasn’t pleased with … Continue reading →
Seriously, is this the new thing? I feel like this videos are popping up EVERYWHERE! Here’s an interesting flash mob proposal at Spike Mendelsohn’s “Good Stuff Eatery” on Capitol Hill in Washington D.C. She looks so embarrassed, but it’s sweet! … Continue reading →
A few weeks ago i shared an amazing movie trailer proposal with you that blew my mind. Well now it looks like men around the world have accepted the challenge of topping that one. This one, is tough competition. Check … Continue reading →