Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- An Open Letter to Homewreckers (Ladies You Know Who You Are)
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: newlywed advice
Life’s full of lessons and I’m always learning (sometimes the hard way) and taking notes — especially when it comes to my marriage. We’re only about 3 months in so I expect to fall and get a few scrapes every … Continue reading
Image via Wikipedia It’s a little inside joke between us that most times makes me laugh, but every now and then makes me crazy. We communicate (a lot!) about what we want individually and how we think things should be … Continue reading
I was only 21 years old when I met Gibran and he was just 23. A lot of people would say to us “young kids” back then that we didn’t really yet know what love was, and the chances of … Continue reading
This week marriage has been a blur. We’ve been just coming and going, and coming and going. I suppose it’s nothing to really complain about – especially after having had such a wonderful holiday weekend. After exchanging holiday blessings and … Continue reading
I stumbled upon this hilarious piece called an “Ode to Nice Guys” the other day. It’s basically an unapologetic rant about how women overlook great guys in their lives every day. It made me think about the “nice guy” I … Continue reading