Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
The Wife Tweets!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- Sh*t Single Women Say to Married Women
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
- Best Sesame Street Themed Birthday Party Ever -- My God Son Turned ONE!
- A Little Love Letter to My Husband (Missing You!)
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: New York
Last night I started begrudgingly tossing all of the Mega Millions tickets my husband and I stocked up on last week when we were hoping that we’d be the lucky ones to take home $314M. It’s always more fun buying … Continue reading
Our wedding officiate just tipped us off that there will be an open casting call coming up in New York City for GSN’s new version of The Newlywed Game, hosted by The View co-host Sherri Shepard. A game show where … Continue reading
In what is by far one of the most interesting Valentine’s Day themed stories I’ve read all week, the Daily Beast just released a list of what they deem to be cities “more love-prone than others”. They used facts like … Continue reading
Today I went into Kleinfeld’s Bridal in New York for my final dress fitting. (Isn’t she a beauty? Her name’s Adele from Amsale!) I’ve waited 6 months for this day to come, because it was love at first sight between … Continue reading
If you hadn’t heard the news by now, a Brooklyn woman stabbed her husband to death with a pair of scissors on Friday after finding a porn flick in the home they share with their three young children. Apparently, the … Continue reading
Image by Gabriela Camerotti via Flickr In WTF news. A friend just sent me an article about a New York woman whose husband is now divorcing her because he found out she faked having terminal cancer to get free wedding … Continue reading