Stalk the Wife
Subscribe Via E-Mail
Become a Fan
See You On Instagram!
Most Popular Topics
- 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex
- 5 Types of Men Who Make Great Husbands
- The Other Women In Your Husband’s Life: Appropriate vs Get Real Lady
- True Wedding Story: Our Purple Black and White Dream Wedding Details Revealed
- A Few Little Valentine's Day Gift Ideas Your Husband Will Love
- 10 Love Coupons Every Couple Should Exchange
- 7 Reasons to Believe In the Power of Marriage
- Sh*t Single Women Say to Married Women
- 6 Mistakes Newlyweds Make the First Year of Marriage
- Husbands vs Boyfriends: Yes, There Is Still a Difference!
Grab the Button!
Tag Archives: New Jersey
A couple weekends ago we took advantage of the warm weather and snuck in a milkshake break with our neighbors and good friends Matt and Summer. We actually live right down the street from the famous diner Holstens (where the … Continue reading
Our good friends Summer and Matt (who recently moved here!) have been getting quite their daily dose of newlyweds hanging with us. So much so, in fact, that Summer (who’s not only my dear friend but also a fabulous writer) … Continue reading
In what is by far one of the most interesting Valentine’s Day themed stories I’ve read all week, the Daily Beast just released a list of what they deem to be cities “more love-prone than others”. They used facts like … Continue reading